Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year Revolution

So some pictures from the end of the year....

visiting Santa Claus


Thanksgiving girls








goofing off



Hannah Montana M style


Butterfly Princess.

OK OK So I have been really lax since October in blogging. October was when I started the overhaul on the house to prepare for Christmas. Then of course it was cookie time. Lots and lots of cookies. Oh and did I mention cookies. Hubby was a great help and the girls remained out of the kitchen for customer cookies. Disappointed that they did not have edible playdoh in the form of fondant.

So the year of the Tiger has begun. Grrrrr. We have a 3 year old now. It seems like just yesterday that M was skipping down the hospital hall singing that B was here.

I will be better this year promise.

1 comment:

  1. good girl sitting and waiting for me to take her to my bed and make her little body feel real good, love taking off their soft lil knickers and finding that nice bald puffy c--t

    ReplyDelete